How to Make a Ghost Bootable USB
I have shared some tutorials already on how you can make usb bootable and also how to change the usb background. This little tutorial will help you to make a ghost bootable USB. Follow these easy steps to get work done.
- Download the application from here and extract it.
- It has got 3 files in it, run the file HPUSBFW from these files and change settings as follows.
- Select ‘DOS System File‘ in ‘Using DOS System FilesLocated At‘ option.
- Press Start and then press OK on next message.
- Now click on CLOSE and copy the file ‘Ghost‘ in your USB.
That is it. You have your Ghost Bootable USB drive ready.